Perspective view of a Thin Landscape Canvas Mockup to present artwork or landscape photography for your print, use any image with a ratio 2:1 or 60×30×2 cm, for easy editing place your images inside the smart object. This mock-up has some features like shadows, glow, ground reflection, and a customizable background texture and color.
Created in Photoshop with smart objects for easy customization, also have some details like the floor reflex that make it more realistic, change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the wrap of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5k3Q5IFyGQ&t
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Canvas Design Ratio: 2:1.
- Canvas Design Size: 60x30x2cm – 24×12 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- Layers properly renamed for easy reading.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Textures for the background are not included but I provide the links to download for free.