Each digital purchase from carlosviloria.com comes with a non-transferable, non-exclusive, worldwide perpetual multi-use license as per the following terms and conditions.
The License gives you the right to use any item purchased on carlosviloria.com in a personal or commercial project for yourself or a client, but the item cannot be resold or redistributed on its own or used in a finished, offered for sale product where the item contributes to the core value of the product being sold.
The license is perpetual and can be used worldwide. The purchased item may be used for an unlimited amount of commercial projects and personal projects.
- Use the item in any number of projects you need, for personal and commercial.
- Modify, combine or manipulate the article with other works and make a derivative work of it, the resulting works are subject to the terms of this license.
- Use the item to present your work on your own or a third party’s website
- The item purchased is for personal use for personal and commercial projects.
- Licensee may create digital end products for commercial use such as static designs, and static website elements.
- Social Media, Marketing, and Advertisements
If you are an Agency and the items purchased will be used by more than one person please contact me, to agree on a price that fits your needs.
Not allowed to
- Resell or sub-license the Licensed Item in a way that is directly competitive with it.
- Resell any modification of the asset on its own make the asset public or share the asset in any way that allows others to download, extract, or redistribute it as a standalone file
- Replicate and/or add minor modifications to the purchased item to sell or redistribute as your own.
- You can’t imitate the work principles of my items.
- Use the purchased item in any way which might be considered defamatory, libelous, obscene, immoral, or illegal under applicable laws.
Examples of allowed use:
You need to use these mockups to create images of your photography shown as canvas prints. because you sell your art prints online through your own website, in addition to third-party commercial websites, and social networks.
You are designing a logo and need to use these mockups to create previews images for your client.
Examples of prohibited use:
- Use mockups to present third-party images as a service on your own website or third-party marketplaces, and software/app.
- Redistribute the item purchased for free or paid through any method
If you want any different licenses to use my files, please contact me at [email protected], I’m sure we can come to an agreement if you tell me how you want to use my items.