Hanging Thin Square Canvas Mockup in a perspective view to present artworks or photography for your print store, use any image with a ratio of 1:1 or 40×40×2 cm, for an easy edition place your images inside the smart object. This mockup has some features like shadows, brightness, background texture, and color customizable.
Created in Photoshop with smart objects for easy customization, also have some details like the floor reflex that make it more realistic, change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the wrap of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5k3Q5IFyGQ&t
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Canvas Design Ratio: 1:1.
- Canvas Design Size: 40x40x2 cm – 16x16x0.75 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- Compatible with Photoshop CS4+, Affinity Photo, Photopea.com
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Textures for the background are not included but I provide the links to download for free.
Photo by Aaron Burden https://unsplash.com/@aaronburden on Unsplash