Professional Front Landscape Canvas Ratio 7×5 Mockup to display as Canvas Print your artworks or photography for your print store, with this Photoshop Mockup you can use any image with a ratio of 7×5 or 70x50cm, for an easy edition place your images inside the smart object. This mockup has some features like shadows, brightness, reflex on the floor, and a background texture and color customizable. You can move or duplicate the canvas to the sides to create new scenes.
Created in Photoshop with smart objects for easy customization, also have some details like the floor reflex that make it more realistic, change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the wrap of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5k3Q5IFyGQ&t
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Canvas Design Ratio: 7:5.
- Canvas Design Size: 70x50cm – 28×20 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- Layers properly renamed for easy reading.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or Higher
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Textures for the background are not included but I provide the links to download for free.
Photo by Daniel Seßler on Unsplash
There are no reviews yet.