Perspective view of a Portrait Canvas Ratio 4×5 Mockup hanging on the wall to showcase photography, illustrations, and digital artworks as real printed canvas, showing the wrap side of the canvas. Use any image with a ratio of 4×5 or 40x50x2 cm, for an easy edition place your images inside the smart object.
This mockup has some features like separated shadows, brightness, reflex on the wall, and a background texture and color customizable. Created in Photoshop with smart objects for easy customization, also have some details like the floor reflex that make it more realistic, change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the wrap of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5k3Q5IFyGQ&t
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Canvas Design Ratio: 4:5.
- Canvas Design Size: 40x50x4.5 cm – 16×20×1.5 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- Adobe Photoshop CS5 or Higher
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Textures for the background are not included but I provide the links to download for free.
Acid Ink Textures by themefire