Four Panel Canvas Mockup designed to divide an image into 4 equal parts with 1×2 proportion.
Easy to edit using smart objects for Photoshop, it also has some details that make it more realistic, change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
It has 3 types of Wraps/Edges two of them (Image Wrap and Mirror Wrap) you will identify in the main Smart Objects, but the Color Wrap you must activate inside the FX Folder.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the wrap of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5k3Q5IFyGQ&t
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Canvas Design Ratio: 1×2
- Canvas Design Size: 30x60x2 cm – 12x24x0.75 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- Layers are properly renamed for easy reading.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Textures for the background are not included but I provide the links to download for free.