Works with Adobe Photoshop Cs6 and superiors (means all the CC versions included)
2 PSD Templates 3600×3600 pixels, 72 DPI.
You can transform the final Result in CMYK or any other color mode and depth.
Easy to Use
How to apply this effect on your text or symbol
– Open one of the provided templates in .psd format
– Open the Layers Panel (Windows – Layers Panel)
– Look for a Red Layer “Put your Text Here” or any other of the Smart Objects Layers
– Right Click on this Smart Object indicated in Red and choose “Edit Contents”: it will open a new document where we place our text or symbol.
place your Text or Symbol in this just opened Document, Close it and Click Yes when ask to Save.
– After a brief moment your content should have cool smoking effect
You have to know
This Templates contain all our experience in making cool vfx for the community, if you’re happy, or not happy, with the result please let us know!
Creating a polished effect will require extra tuning on the Layers, and multiple attempts: reposition the text or symbol inside the Smart Object, try not to move the Layers in the Main Document.
We can always add/remove/duplicate any of the existing element in the template or add our new ones. This Effect is very useful and can save tons of time when making high quality golden effects for logos and typography!