- Open one of the provided templates in .psd format
- Open the Layers Panel (Windows – Layers Panel)
- Look for a Red Layer “Put your Text Here” or any other of the Smart Objects Layers
- Right Click on this Smart Object indicated in Red and choose “Edit Contents”: it will open a new document where we place our text or symbol.
- Place your Text or Symbol in this just opened Document, Close it and Click Yes when ask to Save.
- After a brief moment your content should have cool smoking effect
- Text Effects
- Free Gold Text Effect For Photoshop
Free Gold Text Effect For Photoshop
Today’s freebie is a Top View MacBook Pro Mockup for Photoshop designed to showcase your App, UI designs or any branding work you might have.
Free Letterhead Paper and Craft Tube Mockup created to present any design made for letter size as resumes, blueprints, infographics, letterheads, etc.
Simple US Letter mockup for stationery to present designs of letterheads, brandings also for flyers, posters. It is very easy to use through Smart Objects.
Hey creatives, today I bring you this very practical and super photo-realistic free mockup designed by Pixeden. This is a classic z-fold psd brochure mockup ideal to showcase your branding designs. Easily add your own graphics thanks to the Smart Objects.
I want to recommend you this free creative mockup from UI8. A Free Fabric Wrinkles Mockup for Photoshop to present your product on a large scale.
Guys today I wanna recommend you this Free iMac Pro mockup. Something in between Apple Display and Apple iMac Mockup available in four materials.
I bring you this beautiful Enamel Mug Mockup the best of all is that it is Free, a mockup with high resolution, created with Smart Objects/Layers.
Download now a free A5 Notebook Mockup, made from a real photo of my small notebook that I use to draw some sketch of my designs or mockup photo scene.
Pretty Free Software Box Mockup Pack resource for Photoshop, organized, internally renamed layers and very easy to use, also dark designs looks stunning.