With this photo-realistic 3 Split Panel Canvas Ratio 4×5 Mockup, you can showcase your artworks and photographs in a simple but elegant way.
Export previews using this fully customizable Wall Art Canvas Mockup created in Photoshop with smart objects for easy customization. Also, you can place any texture or color, you can modify the opacity of the floor reflex to make it more realistic. Lastly, you can change the opacity of the brightness and shadows in the FX folder.
This 3 panel canvas mock-up will save you a lot of time and money because you won’t have to print and take pictures of each photo or design individually. Just insert your image and export the result, and you’re ready to go.
- How to edit Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKYPaUd1ERA
- How to change the background of a Canvas Mockup? – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NntE9bfjnM&t
- Mixing Canvas Mockups and Overlay Objects on Photoshop – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XakfcNvF4YA
- Canvas Design Ratio: 4:5
- Canvas Design Size: 40×50 cm – 16×20 In
- RGB / sRGB IEC61966-2.1
- PSD file well organized.
- Layers properly renamed for easy reading.
- 5K Resolution
- Easy editing through the Smart Objects
- Image for preview not included
- The internal measurements of the smart object were scaled to optimize the weight of the file.
- Background textures aren’t included but I provide links to download some for free.